Eastern Passage is a great option for those who are drawn to Nova Scotia because of its beautiful beaches. There are many beachside homes in this area, and it is also within a short driving distance to Downtown Halifax. The houses are reasonably priced for the natural beauty that surrounds them, as Eastern Passage would be considered rural/suburban. There is limited shopping within walking distance and the area is not very developed.
In the centre of Eastern Passage, you will find Fisherman's Cove: a restored fishing village that is over 200 years old! There is opportunity for new construction: Eastern Passage would be a great area to purchase a lot to build a summer home on. Eastern passage is on the Dartmouth side of Halifax, therefore, you would also require using the bridges frequently if you are planning to work in Halifax.
Current Real Estate Prices on Average for 2020
Single Family Home: $256,499
Schools in the area:
- Tallahassee Community School (Primary - Grade 3) (Early French Immersion)
- Ocean View Elementary (Primary - Grade 3)
- Seaside Elementary (Grade 4 - Grade 5) (Early French Immersion)
- Eastern Passage Education Centre (Grade 6 - Grade 8) (Late French Immersion)
- Island View High (Grade 9 - Grade 12) (Early French Immersion)
Clinics in the area:
Restaurants in the area:
Cafés in the area:
Parks and Sights: